Skip to main content

Terms & Conditions

Enjoyment is our promise!

Booking Procedure

Reservation must be direct to Helpful Boy Travels & Tours Co., Ltd in Yangon, Myanmar or mail to info@helpfulboytravels.com or operations@helpfulboytravels.com. Our  Office is only entitled to offer the price and confirm the reservations. Rates are quoted net in United States dollar and Helpful Boy reserve the right to change with or without prior notice.

Payment

You can pay 35 % of total cost in advance, in time of booking by bank transfer. And the rest 65% shall be made on the arrival day.

Services

Helpful Boy serves you transfer & sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle, accommodation, all meals as mentioned in each itinerary in local restaurants, Language speaking accompanied guide, entrance fees, domestic airfares and services as shown in each tour itinerary. Not included in the tour prices are visa fees, airport tax, personal expenses and not mentioned in service includes.  

Cancelation

All cancelations must be received in writing and sent to us via fax or e-mail. The following rules apply for cancelations:

  • 60 to 46 days prior to arrival: 15% of total cost will be forfeited
  • 45 to 31 days prior to arrival:  30% of total cost will be forfeited
  • 30 – 15 days prior to arrival:  60% of total cost will be forfeited
  • 14 days prior to arrival: 100% will be forfeited
  • No show: 100%

Responsbility   

Helpfulboy operates the agent for the person in regard to travel by any mean of transportation and assume no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the person including those occurring outside the touring programs. Therefore Helpful Boy will accept no responsibilities for any kinds of loss or additional expense, delay, sickness, weather, or other causes beyond Helpful Boy’s control. Participation in the tour implies the person's agreement to the above conditions. It may substitute flights with train or coach service when deemed necessary due to circumstance. However Helpful Boy will endeavor to keep to the original program and arrangements as agreed upon.

Insurance

We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you country of origin.